News - How To Start A Trucking Company - Motor Carrier Trucking Authority
2015 2nd Quarter - Having trouble finding a driver?
Having trouble finding a driver?
Are you aware that as a member of NASTC you have access to NASTC’s Driver Recruiting Program?
Qualifications for our drivers:
1. All applicants must be at least 25 years old
2. Have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
3. No tickets or accidents in the last 3 years
4. Give trailer/equipment experience and express position desired, etc.
The leads are sent via email or fax twice a week. Other requirements your company desires may be adhered to, please contact me to discuss further. I’d love to get you all set up! If you have any questions, please call or email.
Get Your Motor Carrier Trucking Authority & Learn How To Start A Trucking Company today!
- Category: News - Motor Carrier Trucking Authority